Monday, December 12, 2011

Kat Von D True Romance Shadow Palette in Saint

Saint is a neutral palette. I love neutrals, I don't think I can have enough of them. Comes with 8 shadows and all the eye shadows are .05 oz. The shadows are very pigmented and the texture is very silky. Some shadows have more fall out than others, but that is typical of shadows that are creamy and silky. I love this palette. The packaging is okay. Seems sturdy, but I do think the look is kind of cheap. It is a tin metal type of material. It also  came with a mini eyeliner which I do not of have swatches of because I forgot to take them. The eyeliner is creamy, easy to apply, but does not last long on my water line. I would rate the eyeliner 3.5 out of 5 stars. Milani is still the best pencil eyeliner I have tried so far. Ratings for the eye shadows:
Pigmentation: 5 out of 5 stars.
Lasting power: 4 out of 5 stars.
Texture: 5 out of 5 stars.
Packaging: 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Color pay off: 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Price: $35.00
I don't think my swatches are doing the colors justice. I apologize.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this looks nice! I have Kat Von D palette in Beethoven and I love it. I think I want to get this next!

    ReplyDelete