Monday, December 12, 2011

Danmari All About Cheeks Palette



I've received this as a birthday gift from one of my best friends. Picture and swatches are below. Over all I really like this palette.
Nars desire is very pigmented so I would recommend using a duo fiber brush, and or a light hand to apply this color. It is also the only matte color in this palette. All the other colors have slight shimmer. Super orgasm has more shimmer and reflexes than all the other colors in this palette. Fortunately, the glitters from super orgasm does not appear like a glittery mess on your face. The packaging is like every other Nars blush packaging. Sleek and velvet matte black. There are six colors and each contain .12 oz. This palette comes with a large mirror and is perfect for traveling. This palette is limited edition for the holidays so go grab them now! 

Pigmentation: 5 out of 5 stars.
Packaging: 5 out of 5 stars.
Color pay off: 5 out of  5 stars.
Lasting power: 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Price: $65.00
I apologize for the dirtiness, I swatched and used them before taking the picture.


1 comment:

  1. I just hauled a bunch of Nars blushes too. Gotta love the pigmentation. I wanted this palette but most of the colors don't show up on me :(

    ReplyDelete