Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My FAVORITE lipstick

I used to be in love with the Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) lipsticks. Omg I just loved the packaging for this lipstick. Yes, I am a sucker for packaging.

ROUGE VOLUPTÉ PERLE
Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 ($34)
LOVEEEEE IT SO CREAMY AND PIGMENTED AND PRETTY AND WONDERFUL HEHEHE

BUT BUT BUT BUT
Im sorry YSL I have found my new love.  GUERLAIN

Rouge G de Guerlain Jewel Lipstick Compact ($46)


P.S.  THANKS QUYEN HEHE



omGGG how i love thee, Look how cute the packaging is! It is also very creamy wonderfully pigmented and comes in my favorite shades of pinks and corals. LOVESS IT.


2 comments:

  1. "i love beauty products!" <=== i love that title. simple but true. i complerely agree. i am a sucker for adorable packing >.< the YSL lipstick are gorgeous. and they have a great color range too. thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the gurelain packaging is so sleek! YSL lipsticks are nice but they're waay too creamy

    ReplyDelete