Thursday, January 5, 2012

Loreal Color Riche Lip Balms

I had to struggle to get my hands on Revlon Lip Butters, and although many people love them, I actually do not care for them. I don't like them, nor hate them. They are very pigmented, however they do not feel that moisturizing. I don't think they should deserve to be called "lip butters." I went to my local CVS and found Loreal's new tinted lip balms  on display and I love them. The are so glossy and moisturizing with just enough color that a lip balm should have. Very slight pigmentation so I do not recommend it for those who are looking for a lip product with vibrant vivid colors. I do recommend it for those who are looking for a hint of color on their lips while having moisturized lips, esp in this dry winter weather. There are currently 8 different shades. By the way, these lip balms smell like fruity candy!

Price: $6-8
Pigmentation: 3 out of 5 stars
Lasting Powder: 4 out of 5 stars
Color Selection: 3 out of 5 stars
Lip hydration: 5 out of 5 stars
I promise the pigmentation is slightly more vibrant than my swatch


17 comments:

  1. Those look great! I'm not sure I believe in the lip butter hype either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look similar to the Revlon Lip Butters :) Have you tried the Revlon ones? If so, how do they compare?

    And to answer your question, I LOVE Chanel nail polish... Are they worth the price tag... probably not.. but some of the colours I just can't resist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty! Great post :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I've looked at these how wonderful to get a review of them! Thank you

    xx

    ps I love your music

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very good!

    FOLLOWING U !
    so IF U WANT U CAN FOLLOW ME TO

    XOXO

    WWW.girlygirlthingz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Loreal's Colour Riche Balm in Caramel Comfort ..its such a pretty shade..

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing, so creamy and soft

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shades very pretty! I so want to try these out! Great blog,now following!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! I'm glad I found your it.
    I'm your newest follower :)

    Juli Ann
    If you have extra time check out my blog
    http://itsaglamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The packaging is quite pretty! I like more nourishing lip colours too~

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got some revlon lip butters on ebay, of coz they cost way more than finding them in drugstores :(
    i guess the best solution is to still apply lipbalm prior lipstick/ lipcolor instead of relying on a lipstick being moisturizing lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually really prefer the packaging on these loreal ones than the revlon lip butters, I may have to try these out! Great post & I loved the other blog posts.

    withlovex0-ploy.blogpsot.com

    Ploy <3. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow :) They look so nice ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo I love those lip balms, they are so affordable! Great blog! :)

    http://mindyspice.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo these look cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg! i will the products too O:
    but here in germany they dont have it T_T
    your blog is very lovely and interesting :3
    like the melodie :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete